I’m finally back from my two week break and settling slowly into work. Before I started my normal work routine on Monday, I wrote down my goals for 2015 and reviewed last year’s to see my accomplishments. I was happy to see that I achieved three of my five major goals for 2014.
I could be mad or bitter over the things that didn’t get accomplished (losing weight & getting rid of debt), but I prefer to write down those two goals again on my new list and work really hard to get them done in 2015.
Besides, I’m extremely grateful for all the amazing things that did happen in 2014 and since I want to start being more personal on my blog, I’ll share today the things that made me smile last year.
- Getting married to the love of my life.
- Spending time with my mom and sharing my elopement with her.
- Finally getting my driver’s license.
- Doubling my freelance writing income.
- A cute puppy that wakes me up in the happiest of moods every single day.
- The amazing blog projects and style challenges I got to do this year.
- Taking time off with the new hubby to relax and recharge.
What are some of the things you’re grateful for, if you don’t mind sharing with me?
P.S. The newsletter is coming back this year. Sign up here, I have a fun post ready to come out Friday.